Adrenaline E-gift Card - Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated: 27 Sep 2021
The Adrenaline E-gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all e-gift cards issued by Adrenaline Pty Ltd (ABN 13 117 402 838). Your purchase, redemption and general use of a Adrenaline e-gift card is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any use or attempted use of a Adrenaline e-gift card and / or the Adrenaline E-gift Card Website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
"PIN" means the 4-digit PIN printed on the e-gift card.
"Adrenaline" means Adrenaline Pty Ltd (ABN 13 117 402 838).
"E-gift Card" means a digital gift card that you have purchased or received.
"Gift Card Balance" means the unspent value of the e-gift card.
A reference to "we" or "us" is a reference to Adrenaline Pty Ltd.
A reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to the person who is in possession of the e-gift card at the relevant time for the purposes of the Adrenaline E-gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use, or who authorises another person to do something with or to the e-gift card on their behalf.
3. E-gift Card Redemption & Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 3.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your e-gift card may be redeemed for purchases online at https://www.adrenaline.com.au/redeem/
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your e-gift card:
- Bill payments, including credit accounts;
- E-gift cards cannot be used to purchase e-gift cards or other tender.
- E-gift cards are not included in sitewide sales
4. Online E-gift Card purchases
Once payment has been made, the transaction will be completed and the e-gift card will be activated and loaded with value. There may be a delay with the e-gift card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the e-gift card cannot be used for purchases or transaction enquiries. E-gift cards cannot be reloaded.
5. In Store Gift Card Purchases
Adrenaline e-gift cards cannot be purchased in-store, and are only available online at giftcards.adrenaline.com.au
6. Using your E-gift Card
6.1 Making a Purchase
To make a purchase using your e-gift card, please follow the below instructions:
- Visit www.adrenaline.com.au
- Browse and Select your experience. Once you have made your selection, click 'GIVE AS A GIFT VOUCHER' or 'BOOK NOW' and select your preferred date and time.
- On the MY CART page, click the 'CHECKOUT' button and follow the prompts to select the delivery method.
- Under the Select your Payment Method header - select 'USE GIFT VOUCHER/GIFT CARD'. Enter the Voucher Code or e-gift card number. If you have more than one Voucher or Card to use, repeat this step.
- Your Gift voucher/Card value will be deducted from the total amount.
- If you need to pay an amount above the value of your Gift Voucher/Card, please choose from one of Adrenaline’s available payment methods.
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions - click 'PLACE ORDER'.
If you have left over balance, this will remain on the e-gift card. The remaining balance will retain the same expiry date as the original e-gift card.
6.2 Purchases exceeding the E-gift Card Balance
Your e-gift card may only be used to make purchases up to the e-gift card balance. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the e-gift card balance, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
6.3 Exchanging items purchased with an E-gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a e-gift card may be exchanged or returned subject to Adrenaline's exchange policy.
See Adrenaline's exchange policy at www.adrenaline.com.au/terms for more details.
6.4 No cash advances
E-gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your e-gift card, redeem your e-gift card for cash or receive any portion of the e-gift card balance in cash.
6.5 Checking your E-gift Card balance, expiry date and transaction history
You will not be sent statements of transactions on an e-gift card. You can check your e-gift card balance and expiry date at any time by calling the Adrenaline Customer Service Team on 1300 875 500 or visiting the Adrenaline e-gift card website. For balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the e-gift card number (17 digit number) and PIN on your e-gift card prior to getting access to the card information.
6.6 Can I exchange or refund my E-gift Card?
E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for another denomination of e-gift card or for tender (i.e. cash). E-gift cards cannot be refunded or returned, unless required by Australian Consumer Law. Delivery fees are non refundable, unless required by Australian Consumer Law.
6.7 Can I purchase an e-gift card using an e-gift card?
E-gift cards cannot be used to purchase another e-gift card.
7. Expiry, Cancellation and Re-issue of E-gift Cards
7.1 Expiry of E-gift Cards
Your e-gift card will be valid for use for 5 years from the date of issue after such time it will be invalid. You should use all of the e-gift card balance before the expiry date. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the e-gift card expires. Unused balances will remain the property of Adrenaline.
7.2 Cancellation and voiding of E-gift Cards
- E-gift cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if they are cancelled by Adrenaline at Adrenaline's discretion, if their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any e-gift card that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen e-gift cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Adrenaline reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer.
- We reserve the right to cancel any e-gift card, or the Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances (except those set out in paragraph b) and c) we will elect to provide a replacement e-gift card at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your e-gift card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
8. Lost or stolen E-gift Cards
Lost or stolen e-gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the e-gift card will be taken to be the owner of the e-gift card.
9. E-gift Card Transactions
The customer is liable for all transactions on the e-gift card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Adrenaline or any of its employees.
- All material on the e-gift cards, the Adrenaline website and Adrenaline E-gift Card Website and that subsisting under it (including but not limited to text, images, data and software) is our property, or that of our suppliers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our trademarks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that disparages or discredits us.
- All other trademarks not owned by Adrenaline or its related companies that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from the Adrenaline e-gift card or Adrenaline website or Adrenaline E-gift Card Website.
10. Warranties and limitations of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct, indirect or consequential losses, however caused, in connection with your use of the Adrenaline e-gift card, and Adrenaline E-gift Card Website or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the website or provided by the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights associated with the sale of products to consumers.
- The Adrenaline E-gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Consumer Laws. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- Any failure by Adrenaline to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted to you in writing.
- The Adrenaline E-gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted so that they do not infringe any law or are not invalid. If any term infringes any law or is invalid, it will be read down so that it does not infringe any such or is not invalid. If this is not possible, the term will be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- For complete Adrenaline Terms and Conditions, visit www.adrenaline.com.au/help/terms-conditions.